it all starts with the solar panels
new technology to immediately connect you with the world of solar.
A quality and effective solar system all starts with the panels. We provide quality solar panels for every new system install, and connect them directly to the solar ready ac-heating unit to optimize your return on energy and savings. This technology that Lennox provides with the solar ready products we use in our system installs allows us, as well as yourself, to monitor the power savings through the solar system online. The Lennox solar ready system we use eliminates the power company having to install a net meter, which usually takes an extra 8 weeks in waiting time. By connecting directly to the unit, this allows for you to see your savings immediately with less paperwork, while monitoring the energy generated!
We are the only company hooking solar directly to the ac-heating unit, and can guarantee you won’t find savings or results like the ones you’ll get with us anywhere else. We use 300 watt Solarworld panels that come with a 10 year parts warranty, as well as a 25 year output warranty.
what to expect?
The benefits that come with our solar panels
10 year warranty
Our solar panels come with a 10 year parts warranty.
25 year warranty
Additionally, solar panels also come with a 25 year output warranty.
Our solar panels connect directly to the ac-heating unit for optimized returns.
Save time. Immediately see your savings and monitor energy generated all online.
What all is included in the price of our solar panels?
When you go solar with SolGen, you can expect to get a lot more out of the price than just the solar modules themselves. What all is included with our solar panels?
- Feasibility study
- All equipment and materials
- All costs of labor
- HOA application fee
- 25 year manufacturer output warranty
- 10 year labor and parts warranty
- Online energy output monitoring
- New electric diverters, disconnect boxes, and HV wiring
- Electrical supplies and complete clean-up
how it works
a step by step walk through
1. Your system’s solar panels capture energy from the sun and send it directly to your solar-ready ac-heating unit.
2. That energy generated from your solar modules is then used first to cool and heat your home.
3. The rest of the left over energy is then used to power the rest of your home and appliances.
4. In the event of any additional energy left over after heating, cooling, and powering your home during the sunlight hours, the extra solar energy goes to the Battery Storage and the home pulls from the battery 1st before the power grid at night!